There are the following Steel companies that have signed with the Factoryrates.pk
- Mughal Steel
- Ittefaq Steel
- FF Steel
- Kamran Steel
- Al-Haj Asia Star Steel
Mughal Steel:The mission is to meet the expected desire of its customers in delivering them with the best quality, genuine and resistant steel products, through product research, business process and information system improvement, and up-gradation of its technology. It is providing 60-grade steel with its long-lasting strength. Estimated prices for Mughal steels are around 135 – 145.
Ittefaq Steel:It focuses on proceeding to be the best leading provider of quality steel, through empowerment with safe and environmentally sound practice. Its vision is to supply the best product to society by developing better value, advanced technology, high-quality steel products, and high management services. It provides its product in two grade strengths 40 and 60 grade. The only difference between them is their resistance or long-lasting strength. Estimated prices for Mughal steels 40 grade are around 117 – 127, Estimated prices for Ittefaq steels 60 grade are around 136 – 143.
FF Steel:It is the only manufacturer to produce incompatible grade 60 deformed steel bars according to ASTM standards. The FF steel is producing one of the best Grade 60 steel at a reasonable price to make it extremely economical and certainly reasonable for any buyer.
- Bend dia: But, when the steel bar is bent at a certain angle, standard pin diameter is required for each size
- Standards for 3,4 and 5 sooter, the pin diameter will be 3.5d, for 6,7 and 8 sooter it will be 5d and for 10,11 sooter it will be 7d
- Strength: 60,000 PSI
- Tensile strength: 90,000 PSI
- Production range: From 3” to 12” or 10mm to 40mm
- Usage: Construction reinforcement
- Benefit: Earthquake resistant