MG HSA large and fully fledged SUV, the MG HS is designed to be both spacious and comfortable with a raised driving position to sit head and shoulders above the rest. In a class of its own, the MG HS is an exciting and high quality alternative to the conventional choices with a sporty exterior and an interior designed for the whole family with soft touch materials and fine stitching. A combination of high quality with keen pricing, it is the new standard of luxury vehicles in Pakistan.
The most noticeable feature at the front is the stellar field grille that perfectly frames the largest MG logo yet. The rear is even classier with twin tailpipes and an aluminum lower bumper with a sporty finish. The large 18” aluminum alloy wheels are bound to turn heads on the road and the bright LED headlights and rear lights are a statement themselves. Providing sleek and stylish accents at each corner of the car, the headlights offer enhanced visibility for clearer and safer turning.
MG PILOTThe MG HS is equipped with MG Pilot, which is a comprehensive suite of driver assist technologies. It complements the driver, lends a helping hand and gives you added confidence on the road. With the advanced driver assistance features, MG PILOT is constantly sensing your surroundings, on the lookout for unseen hazards. It offers a selection of warning and alert features to assist the driver, maintaining the highest safety standards, as shown by the Euro 5-star ANCAP rating given to MG HS. These features include:
- Active Emergency Braking (AEB) – Automatically braking to assist with avoiding a collision with a vehicle, bicycle or pedestrian.
- Lane Keep Assist (LKA) – Detects lane markings ahead and warns the driver; will assist with steering to keep within the lane.
- Adaptive Cruise Control (ACC) – Maintains the speed set by the driver, automatically adjusting to other traffic.
- Traffic Jam Assist (TJA) – Automatically follows the vehicle in front in slow traffic.
- Blind Spot Detection (BSD) – Whenever there is a vehicle in the driver’s blind spot, a visual signal will show in the door mirror.
- Intelligent High Beam Assist – Automatically switches to low beam when it detects a vehicle ahead.
- Intelligent Speed Limit Assist – Actively detects speed limit signs and alerts the driver of the current speed limit.