- Berger NU Putty is a ready-to-use high-quality putty for interior use only. It forms an ideal base to give a smooth finish for water-based paints. It should not be used on exterior surfaces.
- Ready-to-use NU Putty is highly recommended where smooth performance is required. NU Putty is designed for use on cement surfaces, concrete, chipboard, plywood, etc.
- NOTE: It is recommended that NU Putty should be coated with a thin coat of Berger Plastron Primer if the subsequent finish to be applied is VIP Super Gloss Robbialac Enamel or All-Rounder Matt Finish Enamel.
- It is extremely essential to completely dry and free the surface from grease, dirt, and dust by using sandpaper or scrapers before applying NU Putty.
- NOTE: It is recommended that on previously painted surfaces, scrape to remove all old paint that is loose and flaking and apply a thin coat of Berger Plastron Primer before applying NU Putty for a better finish. NU Putty under normal conditions surface dries within 2 hours and is ready for overcoating with finishing paint after 16 hours. NU Putty covers 5-7 meters square per kg per coat.